Uniform is compulsory at John Curtin College of the Arts and is monitored closely. All garments worn to college must be purchased from our uniform shop. Order forms are available here or from the uniform shop.
Uniform Policy and guidelines for 2013
The following information will assist you with preparing your child’s uniform requirements for the 2013 academic year. Please read the information carefully to avoid purchasing incorrect garments.
The Uniform Policy
Wearing the college uniform is compulsory and it is closely monitored.
Our uniform policy is very simple. All garments worn to college must be uniform items purchased from our uniform shop. All of our uniform garments are JCCA branded.
· Must be shoes that fully enclose the foot.
No boots of any style are to be worn.
· Must be plain and predominantly black, navy or white in colour. (Pump style shoes are not acceptable)
Athletic type (jogger) style shoes are acceptable in predominantly black, navy or white colour only.
Stockings and socks
· Plain navy blue, black or flesh coloured stockings.
· No patterned stockings, stockings with holes or footless leggings.
· Plain white or navy blue ankle socks.
· No long socks.
· Scarves must be college scarves (available from the uniform shop).
Please clearly mark all uniform garments with your child’s name.
Trading hours during the school terms: Monday and Friday: 8am to 11am.
Wednesday: 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Back to school 2013 SCHEDULE
· Monday 21 January 2013 Shop will be open from 9.00am – 3.00pm
· Thursday 24 January 2013 Shop will be open from 1.00pm – 7.00pm
· Wednesday 30 January 2013 Shop will be open from 9.00am – 5.00pm
· Friday 1 February 2013 Shop will be open from 9.00am – 5.00pm
First Week of school 2013
· Monday 4 February 2013 Shop will be open from 8.00am-12.00pm
· Tuesday 5February 2013 Shop will be open from 8.00am -12.00pm
· Wednesday 6 February 2013 Shop will be open from 12.30pm -3.30pm
· Friday 8 February 2013 Shop will be open from 8.00am -12.00pm
The uniform brochure and order form are available from the uniform shop or online at www.jc.wa.edu.au or via a link from the Curtin Calls e-newsletter
Trading hours during school term:
Monday and Friday: 8.00am to 11.00am
Uniform Concepts can be contacted on 9270 4657 or email email@example.com